Sunday, September 12

Little Intruder

This little yard intruder was having a good time balancing on beams in the backyard and she photo-bombed me while I was taking a picture of something else: the rainy Sunday sky, just what the doctor ordered for moi. However, she's better looking, and seemed very amused by me and the camera. Doesn't she look like she is staring at me? I would like to think so... Just a little gift to be picked up.

Esta ardillita se metió en una foto que estaba tomando de otra cosa en el patio de la casa, rápidamente la enfoqué y la loca se me quedo viendo o por lo menos es lo que deseo pensar. Tuvimos un momento de contacto en este domingo lluvioso. El otoño comienza a asomar su cabecita, así como la ardilla. Ya está empezando a oscurecer más temprano, ya hace clima de suetercito y provoca café con leche a media tarde.

(Musiquita: La lluvia/ What Will We Be-->Devendra Banhart)

No comments:

Post a Comment